Hyde Park > Fantasy

Wszystko o krasnoludach

(1/4) > >>

Bambur:
Witam szukam róznych informacji na temat tej rasy (nie mylić z krasnalami  :P)

A więc najbardziej licze na tytuły ciekawych książek/gier.

Powiem tylko że grałem w

Sacreda dodatek
Hirki 1-5
Władce Pierscieni BoŚ
World of Warcraft

A ksiażki to znam tylko Tolkiena:

Hobbit, Niedokonczone opowiesci etc. , wiec jak kto bedzie coś ciekawego miał to niech pisze, dzieki za pomoc. Pozdrawiam

Lazor:
Tak,z miliona pojęć,gier ułożymy Ci wszystko o krasnoludach kiedy są najróżniejsi,chyba że chcesz pusty podział jakie są w jakimś świecie,to może ktoś zrobi...

Nightin:
Trzeba do mnie pisać, bo znam się nieco na rasach(mogę wam dać opisy i ich życie). Co do Krasnoludów, to według mnie to jedne z najmniej używanych i lubianych ras, przez co dużo np. Polaków nazywa ich krasnalami. Najczęściej widać je przy piwku lub z bronią(bywa to nawet topór lub młot, które uwielbiają). Na razie znalazłem trzy księgi o krasnoludach i z sześć z gierek.

Krasnoludy można spotkać:

Stoneskeep(nie zagrasz tam nimi, ale zobaczysz, to tak)

Neverwinter Nights 1 i 2

Icewind I i II

Baldurs Gate I i II

Wiedźmin

SpellForce 1 i 2

Wszystkie grała moja mama, przerzedła i niektóre z nich mi dała

Księgi:

Wiedźmin(nie pamiętam która księga)

Świat Dysku

Ani Słowa Prawdy

Martin:
@Nightin Krasnoludy są też w Guild wars, zarówno mroczni jak i Ci normalni. Jednak z historią tam już gorzej (czytaj jest uboga)

Cytat: The Guild Wars Manuscripts>>>>The Stone Summit are a guild of xenophobic dwarves who live high in the Shiverpeak Mountains. Their hatred of other cultures (particularly humans) runs so deep that they won’t even deal with other dwarf clans who have trading relationships with the human nations.

The Stone Summit pride themselves on their fanaticism. To them, there is only one right way to do things-their way. There is only one group worthy of ruling the world-the Stone Summit. All other life is meaningless. They are cruel, brutal, calculating, and cold hearted to a degree rarely seen in civilized nations. A Stone Summit dwarf could split a man’s head without a thought and feel as little concern as if he had just stepped on an earthworm.

The Stone Summit leader, Dagnar Stonesplitter(sic), aspires to one day rule all of Tyria. His methods are messy but effective. The price he extracts for failure is death, which tends to put a hard edge on everything.

Those dwarves who have managed to survive inside the guild for any significant period of time are as tough as stone and just as cold. They execute their orders with a brutal efficiency, knowing that they must succeed or die.

The Stone Summit have a penchant for slavery. They can often be found riding giants and other beasts bound with all manner of manacles and restraining devices. They don't bother to tame their mounts, rather preferring to simply chain the beasts and overpower them, making them bend to their will rather than becoming accustomed to their new role. If given the opportunity, they would enslave humans and other, "non-pure" dwarves as well.<<<<
Cytat: deldrimor>>>>Deldrimor

The Dwarves remained neutral during the great Guild Wars that waged between humans, but after the Searing everything changed. Mired in their own civil war, the Deldrimor extended the hand of friendship to Ascalonian refugees... to the betterment of both races. Since the end of their civil war, the Dwarves have re-entered the Depths in search of their destiny, and sought out alliances with races both above and below ground.

The supposed banner of Deldrimor.

Deldrimor is a kingdom of dwarves residing in the Shiverpeak Mountains. They are very friendly towards other races, such as the humans, and passage through the harsh mountain range (which, along with the Sea of Sorrows divides the continent of Tyria in half) is welcome to anyone who is a friend of Deldrimor. Contents [hide]

The Deldrimor Dwarves worship one God, the Great Dwarf, and believe in a place called The Great Forge - presumably where all dwarven heroes go when they die. Despite these beliefs being very different from those of the humans, they respect the humans' worshipping of multiple gods.

Their kingdom is ruled by a king. During the time of the Prophecies campaign, their monarch is King Jalis Ironhammer (who speaks with a distinct Russian accent). The dwarves, as in most fantasy/roleplaying games, are well-known for their incredible crafting prowess, and players can receive some of the best equipment in the game from them.

The dwarven kingdom is very strong, the Deldrimor Army control quite a bit of the Shiverpeak mountains and several major locations, such as Thunderhead Keep and Droknar's Forge. In recent times however, they seem to be losing control of the areas located deeper in the mountains to the wildlife there and the Stone Summit.
[edit]
Struggle with the Stone Summit

The Deldrimor Dwarves are in a civil war with the Stone Summit - a group of xenophobic dwarves with a hatred for all races, most notably man, as well as all who help these races (namely the Deldrimor dwarves). Throughout the campaign, players help the Deldrimor Dwarves fight off the Stone Summit, though as of now the outcome of the war between both sides is uncertain.   <<<<

Nightin:
Jak najbardziej Martinie mój drogi, dodam że najczęściej w grach cRPG gdzie są różne pomieszane rasy(czyli np. pół-elfy) to są najczęściej trzy rodzaje krasnoludów:
-Tarczowe(zwykłe)
-Mroczne(coś w rodzaju krasnoludzkich drowów)
-Złote(oświecone jak dobrze pamiętam. )
Historię krasnoludów szczególnie znaleźć trudno niż w przypadku elfów. Jednak nie przewyższają trudem szukania, pół-drowów.

Nawigacja

[0] Indeks wiadomości

[#] Następna strona